Monday, February 28, 2011

End of February

Today is the last day of February, it also mean that I really have to start working on my FYP and study already... But then, I can't really find the motivation to start working on it yet. Ya, I knew that time is not going to wait for me and it's getting lesser day by day, but... Every time after I planned my things, there will be peoples that will mess it up. Although the person is not really doing it intentionally, but I really HATE it much... ARGH!!! (Will be having bad moods for this week, careful~.)

I can't really remember what I have did for the past week, but did mixed with few friends in class, they are nice people : ) I also played The Sims 3 and hoping to get the not so new expansion pack of it. Lastly, can't wait for Jay Chou's concert, will be going for the friday one~

0 comments:

Post a Comment