Saturday, March 12, 2011

March

Time to update my blog before start doing assignments~ Quite a lot of things happens recently... One of it is the strong 8.9 earthquakes that happened in Japan yesterday, and tsunami that hits north east... Pray for those victims... One things that we should learn from Japanese is that even though they are facing bad incident, they can stayed calm and able to help each other where many countries couldn't do that...   

Got assignments for MPPM jor, and need to start working on it... Miss Shelby already start asking me to do it jor... Haha.. Got to thanks her for helping me in many things like pushing me to do assignments... Appreciate it... Not to forger Miss Terrie and Miss Evon also~ LOLZ~ Without them, I would be hangus already~ THANKS a lot yea~ ^^

Went to Jay Chou's concert on 4th of March, at Putra Indoor Stadium with dear~ It was amazing, interesting and unforgettable concert~ Wish that there would be next one~ Hehe...

OMG~ Can't believe that I gained so much weights in half years~ I really needs exercises and keep fit jor... If not later people dislike me not good ler... Aiks... Got to try to sleep early and don't go for supper so frequent jor...

Lalala~ I know that I'm ain't special, but this is me~ = )

0 comments:

Post a Comment