Sunday, March 27, 2011

27-03-2011

Have been suffering because of headache for almost 3weeks plus... Maybe because of I didn't really take care of myself? Not sleeping at the time I should and keep on sleep late. Just slept for whole days, its really whole day which from 26th morning 6 am sleep till 3 pm, then around 6pm again I sleep till 2 am just now... o.O When I waked up that time, I still felt sleepy and now I'm headache-ing again... Shit! Don't know what's wrong with me... Waked because too hot and due to I didn't switch on fan =.=''' and when I logged in to facebook, I only realized that I missed out the earth hour, but never mind since I'm saving the earth when I'm asleep too~ XD

Quite a lot of things happening these days, but not really suitable to tell it out in here... LOL... I'm thinking is it I mind too much (too kepo actually) or I'm too sensitive in some kind of things? Yea~ I think I am, but I just can't control myself, wished that I could, it makes me feel bitter and sad = ( Why couldn't just let me be like that? I'm always the one who did things wrong. T.T This is me, I ain't the special one for anyone or at anytime...

0 comments:

Post a Comment