Monday, February 7, 2011

CNY~

Happy Chinese New Year~ Wish everyone have a prosperity year~ ^^

Today is the fifth day of Chinese New Year, which also counted as the first day of me studying in degree level 3, nothing special as lecturer haven't start lecturing yet. CNY almost half passed, but I can't really recall what I did in that period of time. What I can recall is that I'm cleaning the house until last minutes, as I wished to avoid it to happen, but no choice as everyone's busy working and only left me that are cleaning. Luckily still can complete it in time and quite happy with the results. ^^ (Hopefully can last long, if not I'll faint and maybe refuse to clean it next time, haha) 

This Chinese New Year is quite bored to me, as nothing really special, just like usual. Or maybe because of I'm not really feeling well, so I almost spent most of the time at home, using computer and reading. Of course I did not forgotten to play mahjong but only for a while. (See I'm such a good girl, actually is because of no kaki so can't play, LOL XP)

Start having classes today, but I still haven't get my student id yet :( Wish that I can pass my degree and can put more effort in FYP~

祝大家 : 身體健康 , 生意興隆 , 學業猛進 , 財源滾滾 , 心想事成 , 萬事如意~ !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment