Saturday, February 19, 2011

February

Time flies~ It's been mid of February already, Valentines day and Chinese New Year passed... Argh... No more long holidays for the next few months... I have been telling by people many times that I'm getting fat in this months. It made me feel sad, argh~ Decide to keep fit already... Anyway, the best part of this month is that I can open my red packets, which means that I will have more money to spend, hooray~~

Attended classes for almost three weeks, but I still haven't receive my student id yet. I have already went to ask admin person, the person told me should be giving it in the class last week or this week, but then... The services seems getting worst nowadays. Even the parking also, I paid RM4 per day for it, but there is not enough parking space, made me late to class but luckily that day the lecturer didn't scold.

Quarreled with people many times this month, wondering am I changing or what... Or maybe I'm getting more selfish recently. I know that my attitude is bad, but then people seems like take for granted of what I do. I'm willing to do it but it does not mean that it is my responsibilities to do so. Aiks... Things doesn't goes smooth as what I wish, but never mind, there will be solution for it later on. Got to be optimistic : )

Hope that I could get my supervisor as soon as possible for my FYP and I could do the best in FYP. ^^
P.S. Wish that can win lottery or jackpot, pray pray~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment